The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Junior Tour is a year round competitive tournament program for boys and girls ages 12-18. Juniors are able to play and compete on over 24 different area golf courses. The tournament season runs from March through February of the following year. The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Jr Tour allows juniors to play until their 19th birthday, or their first day of college, whichever comes first.
We are happy to announce that we will be continuing the use of the Blue Golf™ for on-line membership and event registration, results updates, points and scoring average standings, and more. This system has been a wonderful and exciting addition to our members and the Jr Tour. Membership Fee: $125 PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible to register for events, you must first register for the junior tour.
Who can join the Junior Tour?
Any junior, age 12-18, who has not yet reached their 19th birthday or started college (which ever comes first). They will also need a signed application by a golf professional, verifying that they have broken 100 on a regular length golf course.
Will there be fees to join the Junior Tour?
The annual fee to become a member is $125.00. Golferships are available if this fee proves a hardship. Please contact email@example.com for golfership information and a request form.
What will the Golfer receive for the $125.00?
The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Jr. Tour Member will receive:
- Be eligible to participate in all The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Jr. Tour events, with the exception of those events that have scoring average restrictions, or require a qualifying.
- Receive a The First Tee of Greater Sacramento bag tag, and quarterly newsletters.
- Receive membership in the NCGA “Youth on Course” program, to include NCGA GHIN Handicap card, and golf discounts at participating courses.
- Be eligible to apply for The First Tee of Greater Sacramento college scholarships.
- Receive the opportunity to participate in Life Skills training and testing at tour events.
- Be eligible based on life skill level and participation to apply for the Wal-Mart First Tee Open participant selection process.
- Be eligible based on life skill level and participation to apply for The First Tee national academies.
- Be eligible based on life skill level and participation to apply for The First Tee scholar status.
- Be eligible to participate in the annual The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Jr Tour Championship.
- Be eligible to qualify for The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Points Championship.
- Be eligible to qualify for the Pat Campbell Jr. Associations Championship teams.
Will there be an additional entry fee for The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Jr. Tournaments?
Yes. There is a $30.00 – $55.00 entry fee per event, $50.00 for the Points and Jr Tour Championships. For this fee juniors will receive golf, lunch, prizes for the top three per age group, and at some events tee prizes are also given.
For more information regarding the junior tour, please contact us at 916-808-4522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard tournament format for The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Jr. Tour Events
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
BOYS: – Field Low Gross
Gross By Age Groups
Age 12 – 13
Age 14 – 15
Age 16 – 18
GIRLS: – Field Low Gross
Gross By Age Groups
Age 12 – 14
Age 15 – 18
NOTE: Points by age group will be given for each event and the top points earners from the year will be invited to The First Tee of Greater Sacramento Jr Tour Points Championship in January
Click HERE to Register.
Contact the junior tour office.
Email us at email@example.com or call at (916) 808 – 4522.