Mulligan’s Cafe at the William Land Golf Course is seeking a friendly and energetic person to join our team as a Cook/Cashier
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining stations and cooking food
- Prepare food in accordance with ServSafe and other regulatory Standards
- Responsible for food quality, portions, plate presentation, communicating with the wait staff and keeping the station/line clean
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be available on nights, weekends and holidays
The following Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Experiences are necessary for someone to be considered for this position. All qualifications must comply with provincial human rights legislation:
- Education – High School Diploma and/or a Culinary degree is recommended but a strong background in cooking is acceptable
- Must be over 21 years old
- Prior cooking experience a plus
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morton Golf Business Purpose
“To enrich lives, one customer at a time.” Every owner, manager, and employee that is part of the staff of Morton Golf understands they are part of a bigger purpose than just having a job or working at the golf facilities. The reason that staff exists is bigger than the game of golf. Together, our jobs are to provide an environment that enriches the lives of every customer at every encounter so the public will become “Raving Fans” by choosing our facilities as the places to go for their wants and needs.
Morton Golf Mission Statement
“Morton Golf is dedicated to Friendly D-D-D+1 Customer Service and Building of Strong, Lasting Relationships”. Every employee of Morton Golf understands the critical importance of creating loyal long term customers. We project a spirit of happiness with personalized customer service that always includes a friendly and caring smile at every point of contact.
Morton Golf Core Values
Employees, managers, and owners are expected to abide by the core values of Morton Golf at all times.
1.Honesty, 2.Trust, 3.Integrity, 4.Respect, 5.Caring & Positive Attitude, 6.Commitment to Excellence & Personal Growth, 7.Make Work Fun, 8.Safety